Toshiba 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 5400rpm 2.5″ Internal Hard Drive (PH2050U-1I54)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $44.99
- Amount Saved: $55.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Works with Serial ATA 3GB/s enabled notebook computers
- Read/Write cache for increased performance
- Low power consumption with adaptive power modes
- Internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to help protect your drive
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) Technology
- Tunnel Magneto-Resistive (TMR) Recording Head Technology
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) Support
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 3.94 x 2.75 x 0.37 inches;
- ASIN: B009AOFKUM
- Item model number: PH2050U-1I54
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Performance, Capacity and Compatibility – The Storage You Need
Toshiba’s notebook 2.5” Internal hard drives provide a convenient and reliable way to upgrade every major brand of notebook computer. We combine our proven and reliable hard drive technology with a Serial ATA interface to provide increased performance, capacity and compatibility.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, or 7 as well as Mac OS X and Linux
- Interface: Serial ATA 2.6 (SATA)
- Interface Transfer Rate: Up to 3.0 Gb/s
- Speed: 5,400 RPM
- Average Seek Time: 12ms
- Cache Buffer: 8MB
- Size: 2.75” (W) X 0.37” (H) X 3.94” (D)
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
Compatible with every major brand of Serial ATA enabled notebook computer, our hard drives use proven state of the art Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) technology, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and TMR Head Recording technology for increased capacity, reliability and performance.
One Gigabyte (1 GB) means 109 =1,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1 GB = 230= 1,073,741,824 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system. Examples of the number of photos, songs, movies, and any other files that can be stored on a hard drive are provided for illustrative purposes only. Your results will vary based on file size and format, settings, features, operating system, software and other factors.